Friday, June 30, 2006

Chapter the Last: In which we bid farewell and good riddance, and the author makes a desperate plea for attention...

I am home.

The bags are unpacked, the shoes are off, the blog enters its final entry.

Raises the question, folks. Here we are at the end of the atlonderoad. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the blogging, and I love carrying my camera around. If this were to continue in some other format, would there still be an audience? I guess what I’m asking is, am I still interesting without all the exotic travel?

I hate to be so explicitly needy, but this blogspot site gives me no information about page views so I have no idea who’s reading, if anyone. It would be pretty sad if I threw a blog, and nobody came.

So post something. Suggestions, support, bile. Or, if you want your comments to only reach me, I'm at gmaximilian@gmail.com.

Either way, thanks for reading.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well of course we'll keep reading Max -- it just cuts into our other daily activities, more & more insidiously, until I find myself writing a comment to you way past the time I fell asleep reading my book, headed upstairs wanting to go to bed, then just wondered to myself if Max is home yet??

But seriously, Neph (I can call you Nef, right?), you write so well (at least entertainingly), and your pictures are so good -- they perfectly illustrate the text and are well-composed, too, I wouldn't be able to keep myself away . You have to consider tho' whether bloggers don't get too weird, self-absorbed, anti-social. I don't know the answers to those questions. I was saying to Ted today, it's a whole new epistolary kind of world on the Internet today, almost like those old ham-radio operators talking to strangers out there in the dark...I've got to turn in. Love Tante M

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are adventures to be had and told about and shown even in lackluster-LA. Please continue!

-irene

9:49 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

actually, I was also just thinking how it's an epistolary world. weird.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and adventures. I don't know you personally but I suspect that you won't need world travel to find entertaining things to write about! I'll pop in to see what you are up to.

Cheers!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home