Friday, June 23, 2006

Interlude: Atlantupdate


So wifi in the UK has proved way more difficult to track down than in the Peach State, and I apologize to those of you (I call you Atlondereybies) aching for a daily fix. But I decided to take the morning off of traipsing all over the West End today, have myself a little full English, and catch up on the blog before heading over to the London Bridge this afternoon. Although, I believe I'll have to hurry, I heard something about it falling down.

But before we get into it, I wanted to make sure y'all are reading the comments, as Lori, James, and Ashley have been offering their perspectives on Atlanta. I may be needy and self-obsessed, but I know I'm not the only person in the world, just the most important.

Here's the note Morgan sent to us post-AFF:

>
I just wanted to thank everyone for coming to Atlanta.
It was a simultaneously inspiring, stressful,
exciting, crazy and wonderful time- made far better by
the presence of all of you. Your support makes me
deeply joyous.

Thanks, and I love all of you punk rockers.

-Morgan
>

Ain't he sweet?

Oh, and here are Ashley's pictures:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/amatsui/album?.dir=/e37ere2&.src=ph&.tok=phhLbDFBkqAXxlDj

And here are James':
http://www.flickr.com/photos/37636370@N00/172060692/in/set-72157594173423574

Maybe Morgan, Laura, Lori, Chris, Dave, etc. have any they'd also like to share...?

And now back to our regularly scheduled London.

Oh, here's that dandy I promised you.

Beau Brummell 1778-1840
"To be truly elegant one should not be noticed"
George "Beau" Brummell's connections with Court, clubs and tailors embody the spirit of St. James's past and present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home